Master degree courses in English at Leibniz University of Hannover
The following master degree courses are, either entirely or partly, offered in English language, therefore no German language test is required for foreign applicants. A proof of language proficiency in English is sufficient:
- Advanced Anglophone Studies, M.A.
- Computational Methods in Engineering
- Economics and Management: This master course offers different majors, of which three are in english language.
- European Master in Territorial Development, M.Sc.
- Geodesy and Geoinformatics, M.Sc.
- International Horticulture, M.Sc.
- Mechatronics: Major "International Mechatronics", M.Sc.
- Meteorology, M.Sc.
- Optical Technologies, M.Sc.
- Physics, M.Sc.
- Water Resources and Environmental Management, M.Sc.
The following master degree courses are also partly offered in English language, but a German language test for foreign applicants is still necessary: