Master's Programmes at Leibniz Universität Hannover
From architecture to plant biotechnology or economics - the nine faculties of the Leibniz Universität Hannover are already offering more than 60 master's courses.
Please check the study summary details on the individual Master's courses.
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodetic Science
- Computational Methods in Engineering, M. Sc.
- Geodesy and Geoinformatics, M. Sc.
- Structural Engineering, M. Sc.
- Structural Engineering, M.Sc. (Distance Education Courses)
- Navigation and Environmental Robotics, M. Sc.
- Water and Environment, M. Sc.
- Water Management, Environmental and Coastal Engineering, M.Sc
- Water Resources and Environmental Management, M. Sc.
- Wind Energy Engineering, M. Sc.
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
- Advanced Anglophone Studies, M. A.
- Atlantic Studies in History, Culture and Society, M. A.
- Educational Studies, M.A.
- German and English Linguistics, M. A.
- History, M.A.
- Modern German Literature, M.A.
- Political Science, M. A.
- Religion, Society and Cultur, M. A.
- Science and Society, M. A.
- Sociology M.A.
- Special Needs Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, M. A.
- Philosophy of Science, M. A.
- Technical Education, M. Ed.
- Teacher Training Course for Grammar Schools, M. Ed.
- Special Needs Education for Schools, M. Ed.